‘Driving the maritime transition’ – the theme of the 2021 SMM DIGITAL event, 2-5 February – represents a key platform for everyone to share their views and insights at a time when travel and contact restrictions call for new solutions to bring the shipping and maritime community together.
We are proud to be taking part and contributing in to this year’s event with pre-recorded speaker insights from:
- Robert Joore – General Manager, Total Lubmarine
- Nikolaos Kotakis – Technical Director, Total Lubmarine
- Serge Dal Farra – Marketing Director, Total Lubmarine
Robert introduces the various market options for operators with a focus on the increasing demand being experienced for LNG and the benefits this can bring as a ‘here and now’ clean-energy solution.
Nikolaos provides insight around the challenges and opportunities of fuel flexibility, and introduces the proven premium cylinder single oil solution, TALUSIA UNIVERSAL.
Serge discusses why choosing the right monitoring program can not only help protect the engine, but also optimize feed rates and therefore control OPEX.
These insights reveal why Total Lubmarine and the Total Group are actively working towards meeting low emission targets by continually investing in the development and delivery of performance products supported by a global infrastructure network.
Total’s ambition is to get to net-zero emissions by 2050 for our global business. These aims revolve around 3 core goals:
- Net Zero across our worldwide operations by 2050 or sooner
- Net Zero across all our production and energy products used by our customers in Europe (EU, Norway, UK) by 2050 or sooner
- 60% or more reduction in the average carbon intensity of energy products used worldwide by our customers by 2050.
We hope our presence at SMM DIGITAL gives this year’s delegates further insight on adapting to life in the post IMO 2020 landscape.
We look forward to welcoming you to our digital presentations in the SMM Open Stream / Speakers' Corner Session from 12:45 PM - 01:45 PM on Tuesday, 02 February 2021
Find out more about our 2021 insight.