Rotary screw-type air compressors.
The properties of DACNIS SH:
- avoids the carbon build up
- allows a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
- protects the screws against wear and corrosion.
The use of DACNIS SH allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by:
• Optimising the compressor efficiency
Extending the drain intervals. The possible achieved drain intervals can be:
- from 4000 to 6000 hours for fixed compressors in standard use
- up to 8000 hours with lubricant analysis monitoring.
Extending the service life of the separating filter elements.
The DACNIS SH have an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period (up to 8000 hours).
- ISO 136
- Density @ 15°C 835
- Viscosity @ 40°C 32
- Flash Point COC 246
- PP < - 57